Quinta-Analytica is a contract research organization providing pharmaceutical companies with full analytical service in order to get their products on the market faster.
We provide complete analytical support in all stages of the drug life-cycle, starting with synthesis, production and ending with clinics.
We are certified to perform our work according to GMP, GLP, GCP and ICH guidelines.
We are regularly inspected by local regulatory authorities and FDA.
- 1997 - Quinta-Analytica was founded (a team of 20 experienced analytical specialists split from Research Institute for Pharmacy and Biochemistry)
- 1998 - The business grew up (bioequivalence studies - the realm of Quinta Analytica was extended, the Pharmaceutical Analyses Department/QC was founded)
- 2001 - Company Expansion (new offices and labs hired for the Pharmaceutical Analyses Department/QC)
- 2004 - Analytical R&D Department and Packaging Department founded
- 2006 - New Quinta Complex (new facilities opened in Prague)
- 2007 - First clinical study provided by our own Clinic Department
- 2009 - Biopharmaceutical Analyses Department founded (protein analyses)
- Analytical Research & Development
- Analytics in the GMP/GLP environment
- Bioanalytics & Biostatistics
- Clinic under GCP
- Analytics of biopharmaceuticals and biosimilars
- Competitive costs
Quinta in numbers
- Employees: 120 / PhD educated: 18 / University ed ucated: 75
- Samples analyzed yearly: Analytical: 3,000-4,000 / Bioanalytical: 30,000-35,000